- Abstract submission will open: November 1, 2022
- All abstracts need to be submitted through the official website.
- There is no abstract submission fee.
- The author of the abstract selected for presentation must be registered for the meeting.
- Deadline for (regular) abstract submission (with abstract publication in Free Radical Biology and Medicine): February 10, 2023, at 23:59 CET.
- Abstracts submitted for poster and oral presentation will be subject to evaluation by an international review panel.
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts, as well as decision on the type of presentation (poster or oral), will be sent to authors by March 10, 2023.
- All accepted abstracts received by February 10, 2023 will be published in Free Radical Biology and Medicine (Elsevier).
- A unique DOI number will be added at the end of each abstract to allow for individual abstracts to be cited.
- Deadline for receipt of SFRR-E Travel Award applications: January 27, 2023, at 23:59 CET.
- Deadline for receipt of SFRR-E Young Investigator Award applications: February 10, 2023 at 23:59 CET (only applicable for SFRR-E member)
Guidelines for writing your abstract
- The title of the abstract should be in bold and not all capitals.
- The author's names should not be all capitals and should be first name first followed by family name, e.g., Pierre Clairmont.
- The presenting author should be marked with *.
- The affiliation information should be enough to identify the institute, with city and country, but no postal addresses.
- The body text of the abstract should contain a maximum of 300 words.
- The abstract should contain original data and sufficient details regarding background, aims, methods, results, and conclusions.
- References should be avoided, but if essential, then up to a maximum of 3 are allowed
Guidelines for oral and poster presentations
- will be announced later
Online Abstract Submission: Abstracts will be submitted online via our conference management system. Please proceed by clicking the button below and note that - as a first step - you will have to create an account if you are using our conference management system for the first time. In case you have already worked with the system before (e.g. when registering for the conference), use the login date from your initial registration.