Going to Vienna
By Train: Vienna Main Station
The Vienna Central Train Station is the most modern and important national and international transportation hub in Austria. Getting to the Main Station and Wien-Meidling station is easy with public transportation. They can be reached from any subway or rapid transit railway station in Vienna in under 30 minutes.
By Plane: Vienna's central position in Europe makes it a hub offering optimal transportation connections to the whole world.
The City Airport Train (CAT) connects the airport with the transport hub at Wien Mitte in only 16 minutes and offers numerous additional services such as the City Check-In with baggage drop.
The CAT is the quickest connection from the airport to downtown Vienna (Wien Mitte, connections to U3, U4, rapid transit railway) and plies between the airport and the city every 30 minutes.
Vienna City Card
VIENNA CITY CARD Benefits:
- Free travel on public transport in Vienna
- Discounts in museums and tourist attractions, etc. for the duration of your stay (valid from date of issue, max. 7 days)
- 20% discount on the daily room rate in participating hotels
- 20% discount in restaurants
- Vienna City Card Tour includes a 24-hours Hop-On Hop-Off ticket
- Vienna City Card Transfer includes the airport transfer and city check-in
Because we're experienced, reliable, and focused on results, we've had the privilege of working with a host of fantastic clients.
We're always working on something. Most of the time, we're focused on getting results for our clients. But every so often we get the chance to experiment with new concepts and ideas.